Wednesday, February 04, 2009

TR2N Footage

The movie "Tron" is not one that I have fond memories of. Sure, I've seen it, but it was a case of the "before my time" situation. It came out when I was just 3 years old, and to tell you the truth, I was not in my sci-fi geek mode just yet. So, while I might not think that a sequel to that movie is something I've been waiting for my whole life, some people out there might, and this is for you. And yes, I think the name is atrocious. I don't like it when people put numbers in the title to get clever. It's totally unnecessary. Like "2 Fast 2 Furious". That was just retarded. But, history is doomed to repeat itself if we don't learn from the mistakes of our past. Looks like we haven't learned yet. Sorry about the video quality. It's not great by any means, but it still beats your Betamax tape of the original "Tron".

Oh, and "The Dude", Jeff Bridges is still in the movie. At least it has that going for it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)