Monday, May 26, 2008

Russian "Wanted" Trailer

"Wanted" is coming out later this year. I'm pretty sure it's this summer to be more specific, but I can't quite narrow it down to the exact date. I mean, I could, but I'm fucking lazy. So sue me. I'm sure I've already posted the domestic trailer for "Wanted", which was pretty good on it's own. That is, until I saw the Russian version of the trailer . . . and by fuck . . . if it isn't scene after scene of ass-kickery. It almost makes me want to move to Russia. If these are the kind of trailers they have over there, then sign me up. That, and I hear the vodka is so good it tastes like water. Check out the trailer here. The entire site is in Russian, along with the audio on the trailer. But I'm sure you'll be able to make out the international language of kick-ass while you see it.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)