Sunday, May 25, 2008

Nick Bollea Cry Baby Call

Nick Bollea, son of Hulk Hogan, is in jail. He was busted for street racing and putting a friend in a coma after he wrapped his souped-up car around a tree. And, apparently, he's not taking it very well. This phone call was apparently recorded over Mother's Day weekend, and at that time, Nick had been in prison for less than 24 hours. I've never been in prison myself, but if I were to ever go, I'd want an isolated room. I don't care if they put me in solitary confinement. Anything to keep my butthole rape free. Click on the link below to hear him complaining about not leaving the room, and only having 10 feet to walk around and how he just wants to breath fresh air. Awww . . . man the fuck up. I say throw him in with the general jail population and let them have it at him. I'm sure he'd call his mom up real quick-like and ask that their lawyer get him back into solitary for the duration of his 8 month sentence.

Click here for whining.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)