Thursday, May 08, 2008

Quarantine Trailer

"Quarantine" is not a movie I've heard of until now. Thanks the guys over at Analog Medium, I now know this movie is coming out this year. Those guys have their fingers on the zombie pulse. How they found a pulse to begin with is a mystery. This movie is in the same vein as "The Blair Witch Project" and, more recently, George A. Romero's "Diary of the Dead". That film was fun but flawed. I'm thinking "Quarantine" will give us some fun zombie action, but in the end, will be fundamentally flawed. All of these "found footage" movies (I'm looking at you too "Cloverfield") are enjoyable, but end up missing the cinematic tour-de-force that they want to be. Fuck it . . . Zombies! I'm watching it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That should be a bumper sticker

"Fuck it... Zombies!"

BTW, did you already put in your request for free stickers? We've got a fresh batch of em at Analog Medium HQ. Most entertaining way to advertise, ever.

Jaime said...

Nah man, I totally forgot.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)