Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mischa Barton Bikini - Something is Definitely Wrong Here

Usually, when I post pictures of celebrities in bikinis, it's a good thing. Well, Mischa Barton has just proven that it can also be bad. I'm not sure how someone as thin as her can develop such massive amounts of cellulite, but there it is. Check out the all-cottage-cheese thighs she's sporting. Her publicity reps are claiming foul-play here. To me, these pictures look pretty real. Oh well, I was never really into Mischa Barton. Haven't seen a single thing she's been in, wether on TV or in films. And, judging from these pictures, I'm better off not seeing her in any stage of undress. Unless I'm looking to vomit. Then, sure, pass me some more Mischa Barton bikini pictures. And a bucket.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)