Friday, May 16, 2008

Paul Rudd - Dance Dance Dance Revolution

I don't have much time for posting this morning. I'm due at the office by 5 AM (wiggety wiggety wack), but I saw this little video of Paul Rudd getting his dance on, and I thought "why the fuck not". Here he is, showing off dance moves from a straight-to-DVD Michelle Pfeiffer film called "I Could Never Be Your Woman". Sounds a little like a downer. This couple minutes of video here very well could be the only thing funny in this movie (and at that . . . just marginally). So, it looks like I've saved you a couple of bucks off a rental for the evening, or if you were thinking of purchasing the DVD, whatever this is selling for (probably $5 at the bargain DVD bin).

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)