Thursday, May 01, 2008

Lindsay Lohan takes Puppies on a Walk

That would be her "sweater puppies" on a walk down some red-carpet event celebrating the release/launch of God-knows-what. It doesn't matter though. Even if she's not looking all that young and fresh in the face area (all that partying and smoking is aging her quick-style), those breasts of hers are back en force. I'm a breast/ass afficionado. A T&A enthusiast if you will. So, seeing this amazing cleavage formed by natural breasts warrants a post on this blog. I think that's the nicest thing I've ever said about Lindsay Lohan. See what a day off from work does to me. I'm going to go feed the homeless now*. Lates.


*Actual feeding of homeless not likely to happen.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)