Friday, April 04, 2008

Mena Suvari's Boyfriend Loves da Butt

I don't know what Mena Suvari is up to lately. Frankly, I had forgotten she even existed. That's how low on my radar she is. But then, she resurfaced with brand-spanking new bikini pictures. I guess that's all it takes to pique my interest. I don't know who the guy in the pictures is . . . but I'm willing to bet it's not a close cousin. Most likely, it's Mena's new boytoy, who is a bit on the grabby side. You'll see in a couple of pictures down, where this guy just is holding on for dear life. Like, if he let go of Mena's ample behind, he'd slip into oblivion with little hope for salvation.

I'd like to take a moment to make a comment on Mena Suvari's physique. It's not negative, but . . . when I look at her, I can't stop thinking about mullets. It must be because her body is a little bit of business in the front, and party in the back. She doesn't have much in the way of a bosom . . . but that booty is outta control (in a good way). Just a personal observation.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Like, if he let go of Mena's ample behind, he'd slip into oblivion with little hope for salvation."

Genius line. Worthy of Shakespeare.

If I had a girl with luggage like that I'd never let go either.

YEAH GIRL. THAT BOOTY, WHAT? THAT RUMP. THAT BU-DONK-A-DONK.

samantha said...

That bikini is HOT!! It is by Salt Swimwear. I have 3 of their bikinis and now I need to get this one too. She makes it look so good!!

Jaime said...

this may just be clever marketing for the "Day of the Dead" remake which is now out on DVD. because, seriously, when's the last time you actually thought of Mena Suvari before seeing these pictures.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)