Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Emma Watson shows Barely Legal Upskirt

I guess it was inevitable. From your fervent searches, I knew the day would come when Emma Watson would actually show an upskirt. I'm just glad that it happened after her 18th birthday (yes, finally legal) and not before that. I don't need that kind of thing on my conscience. That, and I don't want the FBI beating down my door to seize my computer. I love this thing. It's my baby. But, getting back to Emma Watson. She's showing us the classic "getting out of a car and exposing myself" move that has become so popular these days. But, she's changing it up a little. While she is wearing underwear, it is, for some strange and sexy reason, see-through. The angle doesn't show any labia (aww . . . perverts), but it does show off a nice healthy tuft of crotch-carpet. That should be enough to get you dirty fuckers going.



Thanks to Egotastic.com. Head on out there for more pictures. If you can work that computer with your free hand.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)