Friday, April 18, 2008

Hayden Panettiere in Short Shorts

I was going to title this post "Hayden Panettiere: Shorty in Short Shorts" . . . but I felt there was too much "short" going on with that, so I got rid of the "shorty" part and just went with what eventually made it onto the post. But, on to more pressing matters. Hayden Panettiere is looking pretty hot I'd say in those daisy duke-style jean shorts, and that cleavage-y top is helping too. Not to mention the push-up bra she seems to be rocking, kinda helps her out in the boobage department. Hayden might not be the bustiest indestructible cheerleader, but it's nice to see her trying. These pictures were taken on-set of a new movie she's part of called "I Love You Beth Cooper". I don't know if she's playing the titular character or if she's in the supporting cast, but these pictures just scored this movie a viewing by me . . . on cable. More pictures below.

Hayden Panettiere plays a sexy bigfoot


For the booty lovers out there. Keep the dream alive

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)