Thursday, April 24, 2008

Julianne Moore See-Through Action

Julianne Moore might not be the youngest chick out there that's showing off her nipples. I mean, she's 47, but the rising popularity of "MILF's" and "cougars" might mean that someone out there might be actually looking for a picture just like this one. You could also rent "Boogie Nights". I'm pretty sure she got naked in that. I don't remember though. Rent it anyway, it's a fun movie. But, back to Julianne Moore. The picture was taken for a French "Vogue" issue, and I have to say, despite her rapidly slipping youth, Julianne Moore looks pretty OK.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget The Big Lebowski. Julian Moore shows it off full frontal in that movie (just for a second).

I'm pretty sure she desperately wants to be considered a MILF. (I can't lie - I wouldn't turn it down if it was offered)

Wayne said...

Cougar Vote! Out of Julianne Moore and Julia Roberts, who would be your favorite red headed Cougar? Learn more tip on the official COUGAR HUNTING page! http://on.fb.me/eRs8tQ

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)