Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen wear Bikinis, confuse Penises

Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen were recently spotted enjoying some bikini time on their own (don't ask me which is which, I don't have my DNA test kit on me) in Australia. While I know they look like a strange mix of E.T. and a troll doll from time to time, most of these pictures are super-blurry, which is helping me stop focusing on that preconceived image of them, and is actually drawing my attention to the bikini portion of the pictures. So it's only natural to post these pictures, because that's what I do around here. I post pictures of Hollywood stars in bikinis. Right? I know, I'm still trying to convince myself this was a good idea . . .

Even though the blurriness is making me forget about their faces, they twins are still not built like actual women. It makes me feel a little wrong to check these pictures out. Kind of like driving past a Catholic school for young teenage girls. You know you shouldn't look, but you still do anyway. So, all of this is confusing my penis. I hope the rest of you aren't having such a troubled time right now. For those that are into the Olsen twins (I know you're out there), this must be a wank-off dream.





1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't really have anything funny to say about how they look in a bikini, but I do think the yellow one is really cute. Something is either weird with her hips or weird with the camera angle.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)