Sunday, April 20, 2008

Blogs are for Wusses Version 2.0

Not sure if you've noticed, but the good ol' BAFW has gone through a bit of an overhaul as of late. Gone is the utterly cluttered sidebar and it has been replaced by a slightly more orderly and infinitely easier to manage one. I had been using the original template with the HTML set-up that was available when I first started this blog in 2005. Since then, Blogger has updated and made it easier to manage things. I learned that when I started up my 2nd blog: The Beard Growth Project. I liked it so much, that after 2 and a half month's worth of procrastination, I updated everything here and I'm liking the new BAFW. I had to start everything from scratch, so you'll notice there are less ads hanging around, but I've kept all the important ones. I had to get rid of the Blogroll link list (I mean, it's there, but I don't like it much), which means I lost a lot of the links that had been previously displayed on the sidebar. I went by memory as to what I had in there, but I'm damn sure I had more there. If you're linking BAFW on your site/blog and your link is currently omitted, let me know so I can add you to the list. Just drop a comment in here. And let me know if this layout is better than the previous one. Anyway, I'm going back to my Sunday relaxation schedule.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)