Friday, February 01, 2008

Opening Weekend Movies - 2/01/2008

The Eye - Jessica Alba stars in this Asian film remake . . . which is exactly how the movie was when it was first made, but now, it's in English, and Jessica Alba is in it. So, if you've seen the movie already, the only thing you'll get out of this is not having to read subtitles. To some, that might be a plus, because let's face it . . . reading's for suckers. Let's go give some nerds wedgies!



Over Her Dead Body - So . . . this is what happens when television "stars" have nothing to do during a writer's strike. These piece of crap movies start coming out. I really do feel bad for Paul Rudd. Why is he in this movie? Making out scenes with Eva Longoria? That can only be good for a minute, then you see the gnome that hides under all that makeup after the scene and it has to turn your stomach. I know it would turn mine. And Jason Biggs is in this one as well. Is he in pretty much every other movie that's coming out? Whatever. Here's the trailer.



Strange Wilderness - Ok. I know this movie looks retarded. I know it's a Happy Madison production, so, in a way, it's meant to be retarded. But I don't care. I dig Happy Madison productions that are lacking in actual Adam Sandler appearances. And this has a ton of people in it that I think are funny. So . . . I'm actually wanting to see this. And yes, the shark laughing bit has been a little over-used in the marketing campaign, but fuck it. That's still not turning me off from this movie.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pretty much my exact thoughts on Strange Wilderness. If you see it, lemme know what you think. The part from the trailer with the laughing played over the shark cracks me up. We'll just have to see....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)