Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Lindsay Lohan Pays Homage to Marylin Monroe

Lindsay Lohan decided to honor the memory of one of Hollywood's most iconic stars the only way she knew possible . . . by getting naked and then in front of a camera. Yes, here she poses nude, to the chagrin of many a papparazo out there that would have loved to have taken these pictures from the comfort of a bush. I have to say that these pictures, along with the rest (which can be found here) for the most part look pretty good. Those friggin giant cans she's got photograph well I have to say. You can thank photographer Bert Stern and New York Fashion magazine for these pictures. Now, if Lindsay Lohan could act as well as she can pose nude, I think the Oscar voting committee would have given her a nomination for the acting chops displayed in the movie "I Know Who Killed Me". I know I would have nominated her for the "Best Performance for a set of Cans in a Shitty Movie" category. But alas, such perfect awards don't exist but in my head.

Edit: After a little game of cat & mouse with Photobucket (they keep taking down the pictures) I decided to go back to Picturetrail just to host a few pictures. Their free hosting is fairly limited, and I don't remember them randomly taking down my shit. We'll see what happens.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)