Saturday, February 09, 2008

Olivia Munn has a Bikini Complex

Ah, Olivia Munn. I'm pretty sure she's one of the only couple of reasons my wife and I still watch "Attack of the Show". Sure, the show has it's fun moments, but most of them include Olivia, so you can see what the best asset of the show is. Sorry Kevin Pereira, you just don't look like this in a bikini. I've never heard of "Complex" magazine, but I might have to seek this out. I'm not big on magazines, but this would be a nice way to kick-off the creation of one of those scary shrines stalkers build of their subjects. Or, maybe I shouldn't. You can check out more pictures and the interview with Olivia here. There are also more pictures and a couple of videos. Knock yourselves out.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)