Saturday, February 23, 2008

Angelina Jolie is Gay for Women

There's a story going around that Angelina Jolie had a lesbian affair with a production assistant named Misty Cooper while she was shooting the movie remake of "Gone in 60 Seconds". Which sounds great until you see the woman she had the lesbian encounter with. She looks like the kind of woman that would need a paper bag for someone to become intimate with her. Little bit of a butterface . . . That's why BAFW is posting the steamy details first, and then the picture of the woman Angelina had sex with (allegedly).
"We immediately felt the sexual chemistry, and I could feel that she was also giving off a vibe. She looked super-hot, and I really wanted her." Misty said.
One week after their first encounter, Misty realized that "Angie wanted to sleep with me as much as I was so desperate to get her into bed," adding; "You could cut the sexual tension with knife."
(one night in Angelinas trailer) … Angelina was talking about her sex life, she told Misty that she had many girls but none of them were as good as Billy Bob Thornton. Misty responded with, "But you haven't had me." Shortly after an assistant was taking Polaroid pictures of the cast and crew on set, and snapped a couple of Angelina and Misty. As you can see in the photos (see them below), there was some playful groping involved.
After that, Angelina dropped the bomb; "I want you to come to my trailer, get naked, and we'll have more fun and more photos." And although Misty hasn't revealed what happened once they were inside the trailer, she did say this, "Angie has very soft lips."
This makes me believe in my totally unrealistic dreams of scoring with Hollywood celebrities. Women preferably. Because if this woman can bag Angelina Jolie . . . then I'm thinking I can have a good chance with Natalie Portman. Hell, she fucked Moby. Why not.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)