Saturday, February 16, 2008

Attack of the Franken-Nipple-Slip

I don't know who Jordan is. The only thing I know about her is I'm pretty sure she's from the UK. She's had quite a lot of plastic surgery done. She enjoys standing around with her arms above her head. And, thanks to these nipple slip pictures, her nipples have been sewn on to her boobs. Yes. I know. When will science just give it a fucking rest already. If you click on the pictures (if you dare), they will enlarge and you will be able to make out a discernible stitch pattern around the areola. It's pretty disgusting. I don't know if that kind of stuff fades away with time, I've never had to have stitches, on my nipples or on any other part of my body. One more picture below, still arms over her head, but she's looking in another direction, and that nipple is still looking like a freak of science.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)