Friday, February 01, 2008

Ellen Pompeo's Nipples Coming Atcha!

I don't watch "Grey's Anatomy", so I'm not familiar with the big hullaballoo about Ellen Pompeo. I remember seeing her in "Old School" playing a single mom, which is not usually sexy. Which might explain why, even though you can clearly see her nipples through this shirt she's wearing, why it's not doing anything as far as turning me on. But, that's just me. I'm a man of discerning tastes. The sight of nipple is not usually enough to get me going. The nipple itself has to be attached to something that I find appealing. But, I know that most people out there are not as picky when it comes to the nipples that they seek out. So, this one's for you guys (and girls . . . maybe). The picture below is a little better, because it shows less face. Just my opinion though. I don't want the "Ellen Pompeo Fan Club" to write me hate mail. It's not my fault that you're fans of a less-than-hot chick who lucked out and got cast in a "hot" show . . . that only women watch. Kudos on the NHO though. Those things are fierce.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)