Monday, December 17, 2007

Amanda Beard Bikini Abundance

Short disclaimer before I proceed . . . I don't usually post this many pictures of girls in bikinis at a time. There were just so many to snag this time around, that I had to pick the best few shots, and that added up to a total of four pictures. I don't want anyone getting any weird ideas that I am an Amanda Beard afficionado. But, hey, would you like to wake up on a cold Monday morning to pictures of Jennifer Love Hewitt in a bikini, or would you rather have Olympic gold medalist Amanda Beard strutting her stuff in Hawaii. Yeah, I thought so. But, as always, with everything good, there's always a slight downside. Beard's body is tight. It's her face that is riding the borderline of being considered "butterface'ish". That's my own personal opinion though, which, in most third world countries is considered the law of the land, but here in the United States, it's just that, an opinion. Here are the rest of the pictures for your possible enjoyment.





No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)