Thursday, December 07, 2006

Seeing Red

Oooh . . . I am so pissed off right now. I can't really say why. Just know, that I'm probably going to kill someone today. Yeah, I can see homicidal rampage in my near future. And not just people. Anything that gets in my way. Flowers . . . stomped. Kitties . . . skinned alive. Puppies . . . well, not puppies. I love those little fuckers. But people in general is who I'm hating right now.

And, there's a chance that I'll get home and play some Gears of War and this utter rage that is building up inside of me will just dissipate, and I can breathe a sigh of motherfucking relief.

Small chance.

God I hate everything right now. It doesn't help that people keep calling in and being complete assholes every other minute. I swear. It's "Get a phone call from an Asshole" day. No one told me. If I had known, I would have blown my brains out this morning and forgone the whole festivities.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)