Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Britney Spears - Fathead


Do you all remember when Britney Spears was attractive? I remember those days fondly. Back when Christina Aguilera and Britney Spears would battle for my masturbatory actions. Sigh . . . good times. But now, Britney's looking like this, and Aguilera looks like a whorish Betty Boop. I guess change is bad. The funny thing about this though, is that I'm not alone in not liking the new Britney Spears. These pictures are from a Laker's game she went to, where the crowd, after seeing her visage grace the Jumbotron, boo'ed her and she actually got up and left the game. That's grand. I would have gotten over my hate of organized sporting events if I had been in attendance, as I would have, and gleefully, joined in on the public boo'ing. One more picture below. Despite her fat-head, the cans are looking decent.

I hope that's a diet Pepsi, tubby

2 comments:

AtriaBooks said...

I think I'd take the sister. I'm formally requesting more photos of Lil Sis' Spears.

Jaime said...

the little one looks like a dumpy version of what Britney used to look like.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)