Monday, August 25, 2008

The Mojave Experiment - Ground Breaking?

Oh Microsoft. Lately, everywhere I go on the internets, I'm running into banner ads for this "Mojave Experiment" that Microsoft is trying to push on us to drum up some good publicity for Windows Vista. I get it. Your much bally-hooed operating system is crap and you want to sell some more copies of it. I guess they got a bunch of people into a focus group session and made sure their only exposure to computers excluded everything except other Windows OS versions. There's a couple of videos in their video wall of people reacting to something Microsoft is calling "Instant Search". It's ground breaking apparently.

If it hadn't been around forever and a day ago in my beloved Mac OSX. And not even the latest one. I'm still rocking version 10.4. You can head on out to this website to check out Microsoft going on and on about this feature, and other features that are new to them, but have been around for quite some time for Mac users. Oh, and just for shits and giggles, I decided to do my own search for my computer's calculator application using "Spotlight". Check it out.

Haha! Suck it Microsoft! I found my calculator (not that I didn't already know where it was anyway) without using Windows Vista.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)