Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Cloverfield Monster - First Look? (Spoiler?)

I'm very excited about the "Cloverfield" movie coming out this year. All the trailers and the commercials just keep getting me pumped about it. But, until now, we hadn't actually seen what the monster looks like. Leave it to the internets and its many spies to find that out for you though. What you see above is a toy. Wether it's a prototype for a "Cloverfield" toy-line . . . I don't know. But Movieweb is claiming that this is, indeed, the "Cloverfield" monster. Take it with a grain of salt, of course. I can't wait to see this in all of it's CG vs handheld camera action.

4 comments:

Scoops Mangum said...

Hi,

Just so you know, this is a fake.

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/35230

"Well... ok, let's check on these. The alleged CLOVERFIELD monster comes from MovieWeb - That is not an early design - nor is it - the final design. It is, according to my sources (and my sources do kick ass) - "BUNK"

SO I looked up "BUNK" and found that it is a built in platform bed... or a trough for feeding cattle... or sleeping quarters... or...... HUMBUG, NONSENSE! So... I guess you can sleep on that image, feed it to your cattle... or just know that it's total bullshit."

Jaime said...

well, that's why I put the question marks and the "take it with a grain of salt" phrase in the post. I haven't had a chance to check out AICN in a couple of days, but thanks for pointing that out.

Scoops Mangum said...

Hey no problem. Sorry if that came across as rude. I am really curious to see if it can live up to the hype.

Jaime said...

i read 1/2 of their write up for the movie (should be there still) and had to stop myself from reading the rest.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)