Friday, September 28, 2007

Hotel Chevalier Free on iTunes

"Hotel Chevalier" is a prequel short film to "The Darjeeling Limited" that was made available through iTunes yesterday. I can't tell if it's any good, since I just fast forwarded through to get you these screenshots of Natalie Portman's naked butt. Yes, no stand ins were involved. From what I could discern of what I saw, Natalie Portman's character is visiting Jason Schwartzman's character at a hotel in France . . . I think . . . and she brushes her teeth, looks through his knick-knacks, and then they get it on. I did notice a lot of bruises on her, which may or may not be part of the plot. Or she might just be naturally clumsy, and the director, Wes Anderson, did not choose to digitally remove them. I'll have to re-watch this sometime later, when I have some time, but in the meantime, check out the butt below.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)