Monday, June 11, 2007

30 Days of Night Trailer


30 Days of Night is a great comic book (which I have yet not read) from Steven Niles and Dark Horse comics which is getting the big Hollywood treatment. From the looks of the trailer, it's looking pretty good. Disregard the vampires wearing trench coats and this just might be the vampire movie of 2007. Not that there are many others coming out this year with that particular subject matter . . . but you know what I mean. This is from the director of "Hard Candy" which came out last year. A movie that I loved because it was ballsy as can be. I mean, how often do you get to see a teenage girl faking castration on a pedophile just to fuck with his head. I will definitely try to drag my wife to go see this when it comes out. I just have to convince her that the vampires are actually zombies.


Get your download or streaming action on over at the IGN website which is currently hosting the video. I would host it, but it's a pain in the ass to upload. Besides, why take up my bandwidth when you can take up theirs . . . right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Time for me to dash to the comic shop and look for this title...

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)