Thursday, April 13, 2006

Diaz Bent Over - Instant Papparazi Popularity

I love those photogs that just run around, looking for a revealing shot of a Hollywood celebrity. Case in point, Cameron Diaz, who apparently likes to pretend she's a turn of the century Geisha as she visits the park with silly little ornate umbrellas. You can do that when you're filthy rich by the way. I guess she dropped her water bottle or Charlie's Angels decoder ring, because the following shot was taken by one of those sly paparrazos. I don't know how to categorize it though . . . usually when you see a woman's underwear in a picture, it's an upskirt . . would this be a down-the-pants? Whatever, the point is . . . there's her thong. Cameron Diaz's thong. Hopefully, this will make you all stop looking for pictures of Emma Watson's feet/boobs/butt/etc or more pictures of Daniel Radcliffe in compromising positions. Come on people, leave the Hogwarts kids alone. Focus on legal nip-slips and the such . . . unless you're working for the Department of Homeland Defense . . . in that case, I hope you enjoy your cell & cellmate you sick bastard.

4 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

I think she is to old... back to pictures of emma watcon for me.

Jaime said...

i will agree with you . . . she's not aging that well.

Unknown said...

i believe the term you are looking for is "Whale-Tail" referring to the shape of the thong visible above the pantline.

Anonymous said...

It was certainly interesting for me to read the blog. Thanks for it. I like such topics and anything connected to this matter. I would like to read a bit more soon.

Truly yours

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)