Tuesday, September 27, 2005

You Gotta Pimp That Child . . .

Britney Spears is a classy mom. She just sold the rights to the first pictures, baby birth video, and so on all starring her newborn, to OK magazine for a few million bucks. Way to go Britney, put the little tyke to work before he becomes a lazy redneck chain smoking latch on waste of human space. At least the baby can say "Hey, I made over 3 million bucks in my first week of life, what did you do buddy?".

Who wants to see a Britney birth video though. I mean, sick. I don't even like to see regular people birth videos. The gush of afterbirth is a sight that I do not want to see again. I'm still traumatized from my high school health class when they popped in that video into the classroom VCR.

Not that I have anything against kids being born. It's just a messy affair, and I don't like messy too much. And you know that Britney's video will be messy. I mean, come on . . . she walks into public restrooms barefoot. You know she's not hygenically-minded at all. She probably had twinkie wrappers and ho-ho boxes strewn around the room while Federline used the room as a big ass ashtray. I'm surprised the kid hasn't contracted a deadly bacterial infection already just by being in their combined prescense.

I just hope the kid doesn't grow up all pissed 'cause his parents took all his child star money. We already have one Gary Coleman. We don't need another one.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)