Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Ong Bak 2 Trailer Kicks Your Ass Every Which Way Possible

I'm sure I've posted another video about the upcoming "Ong Bak 2", but that was 2008. It's 2009 now baby, and the official trailer for this filmed, epic ass-kicking is out for your viewing pleasure. Remember, Tony Jaa doesn't use stunt doubles of fancy wire-fu. It's all him doing these amazing moves.

Now, I heard that Jaa went kinda crazy while making this movie. Something about the stresses of working on some behind the scenes type of stuff. I'm just glad he got it together in the end and was able to complete what looks like a really good period piece with tons of broken limbs and flying knees to the torso. Just from the trailer alone, I'm going to nominate this for a best picture Oscar.

What . . . you have to be in the Academy to do that? Since when?!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)