Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello Mr. President

Barack Hussain Obama was sworn in today. It was hard to miss the inauguration, or at least hear someone talking about the inauguration today. I fell into the latter category, as I was stuck at work pretty much all day. My wife told me he delivered a pretty strong speech and that he actually has a command of the English language. As opposed to our outgoing president, George Walker Bush. Whether you voted for Obama or not, it doesn't matter now. He's our president, and he's going to have lead us through some tremulous and troublesome times. We voted for change and it couldn't have come at a better time. Congratulations from BAFW Mr. 44th President of the United States of America.

Now, I heard something about a tax rebate. Where do I sign up for that.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)