Sunday, January 04, 2009

BAFW Remebers: XMAS 2008

This would be where I brag about the cool shit I got this past Christmas. Funny thing about this year's festivities: Not a single present was purchased for Christ. He totally gets shafted on his own, alleged, birthday. Anyway, on to the presents.

Movies on DVD:

Planet Terror
Death Proof
Sold Out: A Threevening with Kevin Smith

XBOX 360 Games & Accessories:
Fallout 3
XBOX 360 Chatpad w/headset
XBOX 360 rechargeable battery (black)

Clothing:
Old Navy Hoodie
Sheep Love t-shirt
Another, non-Old Navy, but still adequately cool Hoodie
Around the House Slippers

Reading Material:
Marvel Zombies - Dead Days
Marvel Zombies #2
Breaking Bad News with Cute Animals

Misc & Cash:
Tickets to a Hockey Game (Jan. 9th 2009)
Olive Garden Gift Card
H&M Gift Card
LED Pocket Flashlight
Cash Money from the Parents

I really should have done this Christmas morning, because now, I'm not quite remembering what I got. If I've forgotten anything (dear Wife), it's not because I didn't like it. I'm just too lazy to go check out my presents now, which are dispersed throughout our luxurious, one bedroom, estate.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)