Sunday, January 04, 2009

BAFW 2008 in Review

So, 2008 surely happened. I don't think I've ever experienced a year go by so fast. Posting was surely down as a direct result of increased hours spent at work. Which, directly impacted my bottom line as far as money. 2008 is the year, so far, that I've made the most money ever. Of course, the IRS and Social Security kept a large chunk of it, but a nice big chunk of that actually also went to my 401K and pension retirement plans.

As far as what I've got in store for 2009 . . . well, things are still sketchy right now. Do I want to keep doing this for another year? Blogging seemed like such a novelty when I started this damn near 4 years ago. I mean, it's likely that I'll continue, but I don't want to promise a certain number of posts per week or per month. I'll play it by ear, see what happens.

So, even though 2008 has been dead and buried for 4 days already, I'd like to say my goodbyes. 2008, you've been a good year to me. Let's hope your younger sibling, 2009, will treat me as well, if not better, than you did. See you never again.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)