Friday, July 25, 2008

Punisher: War Zone Trailer


It looks like the Punisher is back this year, and it's not Thomas Jane or Dolph Lundgren. I know I've seen the new Punisher somewhere, possibly sporting a British accent, but I can't remember where or when I've seen this new guy. But regardless, other than the shit music they chose for this trailer, it's looking pretty badass. A Punisher movie should feature heaping doses of ultra-violence, and this trailer shows us that in spades. I lost count of just how many heads were either shot off, or punched through, or in a rather inventive case, chaired through. Thanks to IGN for securing this trailer from the San Diego Comic Con . . . I so totally wanted to go, but work always gets in the way.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)