Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Britney Spears Upskirt - Like Riding a Bicycle

I haven't actually blogged in a while (like a week), so, when I sat down with my laptop this morning, I was a little apprehensive as to what subject matter to tackle. This is, after all, my triumphant prodigal-son style return to blogging. Britney Spears makes it so damn effortless though, it's like riding a bicycle. Here she is, as always, getting out of a vehicle, and wearing something that maybe she should have thought twice about. It lets us see the upskirt, and even though we might not want to see it, the papz are always there, ready to strike. But, the upskirt shows underpants, and nothing much more salacious. Until, they catch her going up some stairs, and they start shooting from behind. That's what's going on with picture #2. At first, it looks like any old upskirt, but if you click on the picture, and increase the magnification, you can make out something poking out of her panties. And I think it's hair. Pubic hair. Coming out the back end. So, that's technically ass hair right? Kinda gross, but there might be some hirsute-lovers out there who want to see hairy ass-upskirts. So, consider this my gift to you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)