Friday, June 06, 2008

Kate Walsh vs. Nature = Upskirt

I don't watch whatever show(s) Kate Walsh is a part of. I think it requires a vagina to enjoy. Unfortunately, I'm ill equipped for that sort of television programming. That, coupled with the fact that I don't find her particularly attractive makes me wonder . . . just why the fuck am I posting this up? An upskirt is an upskirt after all, and I know you like them. You probably actually looked for this. So, consider this an early Christmas present. I know, I give and give and give and what do I get in return. A few clicks and actual purchases from my sponsors would be nice.

Fucking cheapskates. Here's what you're actually looking for. From the angle that the shot is taken, it's not very clear if Walsh is wearing underpants. You can draw your own conclusions as to what's really going on under that dress. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)