Wednesday, July 25, 2007

A Reason to Watch "Smallville"?


I tried to get into "Smallville" during it's first season. I really tried to like it, but it just felt stupid to me. That didn't stop the show from being a success, and I haven't really checked in on it since then. It's always playing at the same time my DVR recorder is already busy recording something else. So, when I saw the picture of the chick that's due to play "Supergirl" in the new season (Lisa Vandevoort), it got me to thinking that maybe I should start recording the show. But, I probably won't. Even though this chick is hot, I don't want to run the risk of catching a glimpse of that pug-faced Kristen Kreuk. Why do people think she's hot? Just put a bikini on a pug dog and you can pretend it's your own personal Kristen Kreuk. Just don't do what I'm thinking you'll want to do. I'm pretty sure it's illegal in most states.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)