Friday, October 27, 2006

Penguin Epic

"March of the Penguins" was great and all . . . but if you thought it was missing something, and by something I mean some raunchy humor courtesy of comedians and some wacky voice-over work, then "Farce of the Penguins" is the movie you've been waiting for. Below is a link to the trailer for it, which looks to be pretty funny (if you are into this sort of stuff). I'll watch it. I think I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed "The Aristocrats" and "Jesus is Magic", so this feels like something I can get behind (if you know what I mean . . . but not in a bestiality sort of way).

Trailer Link

You will need Quicktime to watch this. I finally can watch Quicktime trailers (most of the time) at work ever since one of the cooler IT guys hooked me up with access.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)