Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Drunken Passed Out Idiot of The Week

How stupid drunk do you have to be to not only pass out while taking a shit but also manage to break the porcelain throne upon which you are drunkenly shitting on. This is a rare talent only displayed in the whitest of males with a proclivity for binge drinking Pabst or Schlitz, or whatever other cheap beer you can get at the Piggly Wiggly for 99 cents a six pack. I wouldn't know, my sophisticated taste buds recoil at even the thought of them touching the vile, unwashed masses drink of choice that is fermented barley and hops. If this is where it leads, then I will pass. I'm not too fond of sleeping on public restroom tiles either, as I prefer the comfort of my own restroom's tile floor. But hey, that's only personal preference. If you want to wake up with hepatitis on your cheek and herpes on your forehead, then go right ahead.

2 comments:

Matt McGrath said...

Man, that's truly rank. Thank god I've never done that... I've only ever woken up in random gardens and pub back rooms before...

Wilson Clan said...

LOL..

That should be a "Just Say No" picture for kids and drinking.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)