Friday, August 14, 2009

When Religious Retards Try to Convert

. . . .

. . . .

Is this a fucking joke? There are people out there that are in line with this retarded chick's line of thinking?

WTF! "Indians are like if an African and an Asian had a baby"??? Holy shit. If there is a God out there, I hope he's shaking his head in shame at what his creations say sometimes. I have to commend the Hindu girl, Saraa, in this video, for keeping her composure and eventually deciding that eating rice would be a much more productive use of her time than hanging out with these two girls. If I were in that position, I would have ended up slapping the shit out of these two chicks. And the thing that kills me is that the girl in the middle is completely convinced that she's doing the right thing. Try to sit through the 9+ minutes of this and you might want to rethink your involvement in religion.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)