Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Miley Cirus Sings With Stripper Pole

I'm not sure who's in charge of setting up the "Teen Choice Awards", but someone should tell the people involved that putting a 16-year old, Jesus-loving girl in short shorts and making her swing around a stripper pole while a ton of other teens are watching might be a little inappropriate. Although, when I was 16, I would have loved to see something like this. But now, it's just a little creepy. I didn't watch the "Teen Choice Awards" this year, again, but it does attract unintentional perversion from time to time. I do remember Lindsay Lohan a couple of years ago and her ass-flash to the audience. I guess the people at the "Teen Choice Awards" just like to jump-start puberty. One more picture of Miley below.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)