Saturday, August 01, 2009

Tiffani Thiessen Too Busy For Cast Reunion

I guess Jimmy Fallon has been trying to get some publicity for his late night show (don't ask me what it's called) by trying to play to the nostalgia of his audience. He's been trying to get cast members of "Saved by the Bell" to appear on his program, except for the ever elusive, and suddenly missing an "Amber", Tiffani Thiessen. She made this Funny or Die video explaining why she's not going on the show. It didn't make me LOL, but then again, it's the nostalgia factor that is making me post this. It probably needs a laugh track so I know when the funny parts are and when I should laugh along with them. That's what "Saved by the Bell" had. Maybe if Screech of Principal Belding had made a cameo on this, it might have been better . . . but it's just Thiessen all the time. Check out the video.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)