Thursday, August 20, 2009

Britney Spears Does Top Ten on Letterman


I don't watch late night television, so this little bit on Letterman eluded me. His top ten list for the night was related to a scenario where Britney Spears might be President. And, since Britney just recently lost most of that cheetoh and twinkie weight she was carrying around, they thought it would be a good idea to throw her into the bit, wearing a bikini of course, to make things funnier? Not really. Although, she did wow me with her literacy skills. I didn't know she could read that well, unless, it was pre-taped, and she was lip-synching it. But I doubt it. Not a funny video, but if you want to see Britney in a bikini, reading, then this is for you.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)