Monday, August 03, 2009

BAFW's Escape from L.A.

It's been a few months since my last vacation, so I guess it's time to head out to Las Vegas again, BAFW's favorite vacation destination . . . by default. It's just cheap I guess to take vacations there. We'll be staying at the Orleans, I know, not on the strip, but we got a terrific deal (that was helped out by a Hotels.com coupon) for a 3 night stay, so you can't pass that up. We're also cutting loose out there. The wife and I don't drink or smoke cigarettes, or even eat meat while not on vacation. But during those fleeting moments where we can escape the reality of bills, 9-hour work days, and responsibilities, we do every thing we don't do. So, smoking is on. Drinking is on. Eating meat is on.

While I'm away, I'll be employing the Robo-Poster again. I have no idea what it's going to throw at you, but expect to see something tomorrow, around 8 AM. It likes to sleep in I guess. Robots . . . what can you do.

Wish me luck. I might hit a penny slot jackpot and come home with $10! 'Cause that's how I roll. I don't mess with the Benjamins. It's all about the Lincolns. I will return for irregular posting on August 7th. See you then.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)