Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Newest Terminator: Salvation Trailer

Hello folks, and welcome to the newest "Terminator: Salvation" trailer, featuring absolutely no Christian Bale freak-outs. But, what it does feature, is some renewed hope instilled in me thanks to the film-makers behind this. I know I know. McG, the "Charlie's Angels" guy is behind this? That's what I said too. But this trailer is pretty much putting my worries to rest. I specially like it when the helicopter touches down and pins the terminator down, and Bale's "John Connor" character gets off the chopper and puts two rounds in it's CPU. And the motorcycle terminators . . . well, what can I say . . . I want to watch this movie now. Check out the trailer and wait for May 21st to roll around.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)