Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Jennifer Aniston - Bikini Cleavage & Cameltoe

I can say, with 100% assurance, that I've never really been into Jennifer Aniston. Not even when she was younger and less man-faced looking. She's just never done it for me. That's not to say that she doesn't have a huge following outside of BAFW. That's pretty much the main reason I'm posting this up. It's not for me. It's for you. So enjoy this little gift. Consider it an early Christmas/Hannukah/Kwanza present for you. I do have to say that she's being rather generous in what she's showing lately. For a broad that's not a spring chicken anymore, she does take care of her body rather well. Below are pictures of her displaying (rather unsuspectingly) her cleavage and a pretty well defined camel toe.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)