Thursday, June 05, 2008

Ouch of the Month - Reinstated and Ouchier than Ever

I used to run an "Ouch of the Week" during this blog's early days. I discontinued it, largely in part to lack of interest in my part. But, as soon as I saw this picture, it reignited the "ouch" flame in me. And this one is a brutal motherfucking "ouch". This happened in Mexico. Someone fell asleep at the wheel and plowed into a bike race. 10 people were injured, 1 person was killed, and the guy at the wheel (reports indicate he was drunk) is most likely going to be charged with some degree of murder. You can check out the actual news story over at CNN.com.

This post ushers the return of this feature to BAFW, but it won't be a weekly thing. I'm going for something more monthly-oriented.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)