Wednesday, June 04, 2008

New Linkage

Here at BAFW, we (really just me, you can't count my dormant multiple personalities. Not like they do anything anyway. Fucking lazy bastards . . . where was I again?) appreciate links that generate traffic to this most humble (really the best blog ever, but I'm still being modest) of blogs on the blogosphere. The two most recent link contributors, or traffic generators, are listed below. They both link the "Bikini-Star Galactica" post from a couple of days ago, and I don't blame them. That post was red-hot.

SF Signal
Ghost of a Flea

Along with being recognized in this post, their blogs/sites will get featured linkage on my sidebar. I know, how freaking cool is that? You guys can start your victory lap whenever you want.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)