Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mischa Barton Sideboob

So, just what is Mischa Barton doing lately that people still care about her? Oh yeah, showing off sideboob. Duh. That's pretty much anything needs these days to get a little publicity. Why not, right? Show off a little skin here and there, and it might land you that role you've been looking for. Whatever. I don't need to analyze why sideboobs are happening. It just matters that they exist, and someone is always there to snap a picture or shoot video of it. I love this world we live in, but I'd hate to become famous one day and have these douchebags chasing me around trying to snap pictures of me scratching my bean-bag. So, after that detour, let's get back to what matters. The sideboob. Enjoy.



No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)