Friday, March 21, 2008

The Hills have Nudity - Audrina Patridge

I know posts around here have been scant as of late. I could go into a rather long explanation as to what my work to free time ratio is right now, but you're here for the free nude pictures of "The Hills" reality "star" Audrina Patridge. So, let's forget about the past and move on. Seriously. Don't be a little bitch about it. . . . So, what can I say about these pictures? They look pretty good. Egotastic.com has been working pretty hard to secure the rights to these pictures and you can check out the whole crop of hi-res Audrina Patridge nude pictures here. God bless them, for their hard work allows me to just rip these pictures right off their site, and re-post them here, without all the hard work involved. Enjoy these pictures, and then head on out there using the link to check out the rest of the pictures and the rest of their posts. I think they might be Canadian, but don't hold that against them, ey.



Edit: Sorry it took me so long to re-post the pictures that Picturetrail.com took down. But, they're back now. Enjoy.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)