Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trailer Time - Black Devil Doll

"Black Devil Doll" is a movie that had escaped my knowledge up until now. Looks like it came out in 2008 and is currently out on DVD. So, if anyone out there was thinking of getting me a kick-ass Christmas present, this would be it. I mean, I wouldn't turn down a Lamborghini, but I'm sure I wouldn't enjoy it as much as this movie. Check out the extremely NSFW trailer, preferably from the comfort of your own home or unsupervised computer terminal. The disclaimer/warning at the end is just hilarious. This thoroughly offensive movie looks like something I would love to watch. Let me know if anyone has seen this and if it's worth it. Just drop your comments in the . . . hmm . . . "comments" section?

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Custom Search
Apple iTunes
.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)